Customer Care COVID 19
We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right action to protect our customers, employees and the communities where we operate.
During this time, we recognize your confidence in us is more important than ever. In addition to practicing preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs within our dealerships, we are also implementing steps to ensure that all of our vehicles are thoroughly sanitized, in addition to practicing preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs within the McGrath Automotive Group of dealerships.
Additionally, we’ve put in place a heightened disinfection response program in all of our facilities. Our routine cleaning and sanitation standards have been increased and are conducted more frequently.
We remain vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local governments.
We encourage you to visit the CDC’s website for up-to-date information on how to keep your family and yourself safe. Meanwhile, The McGrath Automotive Group will continue to focus on keeping our associates healthy - and our dealerships and services centers opened and staffed - to serve and support all of our customers.
Alternative Shopping and Service Options. Customers who need or prefer to avoid public places are welcome to reach out to our staff, to see what arrangements may be able to be made to accommodate your needs.
Actions we are taking:
- We are in the midst of creating a more convenient sales and service process for our customers.
- - Pick up & Drop off services- Minimizing interaction
- - Scheduling a remote test drive – We will come to you!
- - Communicate with our team by phone, text, and email- Start your buying process online!
- We are emphasizing the importance of hygiene and cleanliness. Including handwashing and disinfecting of work areas.
- We are providing hand sanitizer, and have made it readily available throughout the dealership.
- We are forgoing the use of handshake greetings.
- We are disinfecting areas of touch, including our inventory and service customer vehicles.
- We are limiting the use of touch and implementing an open door policy.
Call or Email us today for details. Thank you for your continued loyalty.
Gary, Jan, Chris, Shanna & Dave McGrath
The McGrath Automotive Group